Accreditation Advantages: What’s in it for you!
- NEW! Interactive BBB Business Reviews Customize your online review by uploading photos and videos, and including maps and directions, details on products and services, hours of operation and service areas, and more.
- NEW! Accredited Business Job Listings Post your open jobs through bbb.org. This is a service offered exclusively to Accredited Businesses.
- NEW! TrustChat Join your BBB on Twitter for a weekly live chat. Ask us any and all of your questions throughout the week, and we’ll answer you each Friday from 11am-1pm. Just make sure that when you ask a question, you use our hashtag #trustchat.
- NEW! BBB-Sponsored Sites In need of an online presence? The BBB now builds free websites for its Accredited Businesses that include company name and logo, photos, product information, services available, and more.
- NEW! Business Cards: Get your very own BBB-branded, high-quality customized business cards, free of charge.>/li>
- Business Login Page A personalized page makes accessing your accreditation information easy. Here you’ll find logos and seals, your up-to-date inquiry report, and information about upcoming BBB events. You may also update your information, pay your invoice online, and much more!
- Dispute Resolution This free service helps you resolve complaints quickly through binding arbitration or non-binding mediation services. Save costly legal fees and your valuable time.
- BBB Directory of Accredited Businesses 650,000 directories are distributed to all single family homes in San Diego County annually and available online at bbb.org. All BBB Accredited Businesses are listed by business category. Receive one free listing through your accreditation with additional advertising options available.
- Request a Quote This lead-generating program exclusively for Accredited Businesses means new business for you. Consumers request information or a specific job quote via bbb.org, and we send those inquiries directly to the email address you provide. Also, install the tool directly on your site with the new Request a Quote Button!
- Coupon Program Promote your sales and discounts for free via our website. Your coupons are visible on your Business Review and searchable through the online directory so consumers can easily find your special promotions.
- BBBOnline & Search Engine Optimization Add the encrypted BBBOnLine seal to your website. The logo links to your Business Review so consumers can “click to check” with trust. Linking to bbb.org through the seal helps improve your overall Google organic searches.
- Advertise Your Accreditation Include the Accredited Business Seal and your BBB rating on your advertising materials. Enhance your marketing efforts and build consumer confidence by displaying your BBB plaque, certificate, and decals.
- Accredited Business News Launching a new product? Welcoming a new member to your team? Submit your company’s newsworthy items to be published in Your BBB’s newsletter, mailed bi-monthly and emailed monthly to all Accredited Businesses.
- Google AdWords Program Combine the trust of the BBB brand with Google’s search dominance! This effective program drives consumers searching Google for products and services directly to BBB Accredited Businesses like you. *This program is not yet available to all types of businesses. Please contact us for more information.
- Torch Awards Workshops Enjoy free lunch during these one-hour workshops designed to guide attendees through the Torch Awards for Marketplace Ethics entry process. These intimate workshops offer ideas on how to best complete an entry, review judging criteria, and present winning entries from years past for review.
- Marketing Program for Accredited Businesses Leverage your accreditation and maximize your marketing efforts. A variety of media partners showcase your business in special BBB branded advertising programs at discounted rates including newspapers, TV, radio, magazines, and websites.
- BBB Benefits Program Save money on health insurance through the BBB Benefits Program. We refer you to a trustworthy, BBB Accredited insurance consultant for free consulting on cost-saving HSA plans, which can benefit businesses of all sizes and lower your premiums while offering you excellent benefits. Also, with our Points of Care Savings Program you can save an average of 20% off your prescription medication.
- San Diego Employers Association Partnership Join SDEA at a 15% discounted rate. Members are kept updated on employment law, taught how to develop and retain employees and avoid lawsuits and fines
Your accreditation is tax deductible as an ordinary business expense.
4747 Viewridge Ave #200, San Diego CA 92123
Business Services: (858) 637-6199 Toll Free HelpLine (800)600-7050